5.04.2009

Tid.Bit.2

    So maybe watching Gossip Girl on the web and working 8 hours in a row was not the best of ideas. I've had plenty to think and now I'm feeling a bit tipsy. Haha. I mean, don't you hate it when you watch something and it just inspires you to take a risk, make a sweet phone call in my case. I wasn't too happy with what had transpired in the last 24 hours. I was in the mood for a make-up scene, PG of course. It just sucks when it doesn't work like you planned. Eh, I still get to spend time with him, just not as soon as I hoped.=\ Jinkies, Gossip Girl and its sweet yet twisted, but romantic antics. Get ya every time...
...two more hours to go and I'll shall be able to get a decent amount of rest. Until then, I shall be pondering. Who knows I may break my record and post three times in one day!

No comments: