5.04.2009

Everyday.Im.Hustlin

<- [One drawing of many, I hope.]
    As you all know, school is out for me. Doesn't mean I can relax just yet. My housing department extended my move-out date as long as I worked this week. So I took the opportunity. Finding a job back at home, during the summer, is not promised at all. I don't want to be broke at home, plus, I need to start saving for school too. So I took the opportunity to get the max 40 hours this week.
Woo-hoo. =|
    Sunday, I worked 12 hours. Thats 2 hours shy of what I usually work in one week! I'm proud of myself...I've been hanging in there. Cat naps in-between shifts have been keeping me charged. I think I will be able to make it. [I think I can, I think I can...] Especially since we're allowed to bring our laptops now. =] Its been good though. I have actually been drawing. I had lost the desire to draw on my own will. School assignments will do that to you. Plus, I didn't have much motivation or inspiration. Now, I do. I put into each drawing a piece of me I need to get out...
    Thats another thing, I think I need to really get some things figured out about myself. Get to know the girl in the mirror again. Set some goals and actually stick to them until their accomplished. I want to get at a point in my life where I feel happy about the things I'm doing and decisions I make. I wish I could go into detail, but it just something about people you actually know reading your blog. It hinders freedom of speech, it shouldn't, but it does...

Well, back to my 12am-8am shift. =\

2 comments:

Rai said...

I need to get a damn job, too. =/
But I totally agree with the last bit, I need to be doing that as well. GOOD LUCK!!

.rawkii said...

Haha. Thanks