7.08.2010

Where Have The Bloggers Gone?

Okay. Not like I would ever or plan to get "baked." If that is something you enjoy doing, more power to you. It's your thing, do what you wanna do. * does jig*
The point is...I don't have the "blogger buddies" to share my giddy news to anymore. =[ Yes, some of you are still here, thankfully, or I would have probably stopped posting, again. So I appreciate you.
Where is everyone? Is there a new wave of bloggers who have replaced those of the past? Is my blogroll outdated? Who am I missing out on?

Basically...is anyone out there?

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I think that a lot of people are on vacation... or something, but dont give up posting =)

PeculiarRoyalty said...

I often ask the same thing but I agree lots of folks are on vacay and there is also a new wave of bloggers and then there are just the faithful readers that just dont post comments.

Unknown said...

You know I have been wondering the same thing... "where have all my babies gone?"...

.rawkii said...

Glad to see I'm not alone. Haha.
What are some blogs you all are following that you highly recommend?

A.Sharie said...

i'm here! and I read your blog :)

tianamonique--* said...

aqui! But I deff miss all the bloggers! =[

.rawkii said...

Yayyy! =D

Koty said...

we are here chica !

.rawkii said...

Woot! =D