7.07.2010

Updates!

There are a few loose ends I just want to cover. I would go crazy trying to fill you all in on everything. I love ya'll, but I don't have that much time nor patience. Haha.
Let's begin with the interview. Well that and much of my absence was connected to me becoming a member of Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. It was a struggle, but I did it. =] It's one of those things that you're glad you did, but would probably never do again. Haha.
I was asked if I felt any different...nope. I mean, I feel like I have a little more pride, confidence, and support. However, I don't think anyone should let greek letters change them for the worse. Thats a whole other post for another day.
Love Life? Ha! What is that again?
Jinkies, well. Mr. N and I have closed our chapter. We kind of ended on bad terms, all communication is cut. I dislike it, cause I'm use to befriending my ex's right away. However, I don't think us communicating would be wise for me either. I need this time from him, to get all the way over him. Reach the point where he doesn't have the power to make me angry, sad, or worthless so easily. No one should have that much power over me.
Summer? Well...unlike the summers before, I'm not failing at job searching. I just decided to continue to work at the job I have during the school year. No need worrying needlessly. I believe my friends and I have found an apartment. I'm an editor for a newsletter. I sway under the fear of letting people down, but I'm holding it all up somehow.

Happiness? Well, I just pop a few prayer-pills when I'm feeling low. I'm learning to rely my on my Faith instead of the arms of a man. They never seem strong enough to carry me.

4 comments:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

i love what you ended this post with its true they are never strong enough!

.rawkii said...

Yayyy! My readers are still out there! =D

Thanks. I'm glad you can relate. =D

Life of Keshawna Renee' said...

I have to agree i love the ending, perfect! :)

.rawkii said...

Thank youuu!