4.20.2009

Survey.Says

I was tagged by my Twinnie, sooo here goes...

What is your current obsession?
 Wonka's Mini Chewy Sweettarts. They are my crack!
What is your weirdest obsession? I like to randomly write words on piece of paper til I fill the entire page.
What are you wearing today? Skinny jeans, "throwback" sweatshirt, flats
What’s for dinner today? Subway =]
What would make today special? If I was granted a full-ride scholarship for the rest of my college-career.
What would you like to learn to do? How to play the guitar, like Robin Thicke or Carlos Santana.
What’s the last thing you bought? A sub...
What are you listening to right now? Brand New - Drake
What is your favourite weather? Fall weather: Cloudy skies and slight breezes...drizzles are a plus! =]
What is your most challenging goal right now? Staying focused and finding an apartment.
What do you think about the person who tagged you? She's freakin' awesome. She is my long-distance Twinnie. [Hey, we've known each other going on 2 years I think! Wow]
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Japan [ko-ni-chi-waaaa!]
What would you like to have in your hands right now? My son. =\

What would you like to get rid of? I would liek to ge rid of all the disease, hunger, and wars in the world. [Feel like I'm Miss Congeniality, Haha]
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Anyone has the current location of Pharrell or Travis McCoy?
Which language do you want to learn? Japanese, taking it next fall. Wish I could retain the Chinese and Spanish I've learned too.
What do you look for in a friend? A person I can truly trust and simply have a blast with on any given day.
Who do you want to meet in person? Pharrell Williams! If you seem him, tell him I've been looking for him.
What’s your favourite type of music? I have a various range, but the Oldies are the BEST! Jinkies, Moms had it good.
What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? My black vest or the sweatshirt I have on currently.
What is your dream job? Magazine layout editor! Woot! Woot!
Any favourite models? Danielle Evans and Tyra
If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? Hm, clothes or save it for something better.
REPLACEMENT QUESTION: What is your favorite movie?: A Bronx Tale
Fashion pet peeve? People who are always putting someone else down! You sunshine killers you!
Do you admire anyone’s style? Zoe Kravitz and Solange
Describe your personal style: Um...it is ever changing as my moods. Some days I'm girly other days, no. Mainstream skinny jeans tho.

What's your favorite television show?: Sex and the City or A Different World [Yeah, I took it backkk]
New! What is your favorite color?: Black

Okay, here's the rules
:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog,
2. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
3. Tag eight other people.


EIGHT PEOPLE I TAG:
1. kmx | Araika Eanomi
2. Chavo

2 comments:

Rai said...

Woo @ Subway!
lol. OMG! We sure have known eachother for like foreverrrr.

Japan = Hello Kitty World!
Travvie = My lover!! =D

Different World re-runs are the best!! haha.

.rawkii said...

Haha. Yes, its been a looong time!
Haha.