4.22.2009

Powerful

    From experience, I feel that someone must have some type of power over you if they can make you cry, angry, or instantly fill you with happiness. No matter the distance or the time that sets you two apart, they may still have that ability. Love almost make this power infinite. No matter who comes along or what happens, sometimes, there will be that one person who has acquired enough of your energy, of your love, that they will forever be apart of you. There will always be connection. 
    This could be a very dangerous situation if it is not equally mutual, abused or taken for granted. That is why it is so important that you are mindful to whom you invest your time, love, and energy. However, if the feelings and power is equally shared...it can be a very beautiful thing.

9 comments:

Rai said...

I felt like this is for me and I started crying. =[
I do feel pretty weak and powerless... and I don't get why that is.

.rawkii said...

I'm sorry it made you cry. I was talking about the situation I am in, but I did think of you when I wrote it. Don't feel weak or powerless. I know it can make you feel that way, but you are the boss of you. In the end, you give that power to the person. Ask God for strength.

Ki said...

I was thinkin' about this last night. This kid and I are um, "going out" making him my uh "boyfriend" and if I'm in an OK mood, just hearing from him makes me happier, then when he starts acting up sometimes it kills my mood...if I allow it to. But then again, it could just be a teenage thing I'm going through now. =P

I liked this post a lot though.

Rai said...

Twinnie - No need to be sorry! *hugs* I just came to a realization this morning that's why. But what's wrong with Nick & you? =/

.rawkii said...

kmx: Crazy how it gets like that huh? Its not teenage tho, it tends to happen with all those you are close too. Thanks! =]

Twinnie: I'm glad to hear things are on the brighter side. I'll text ya bout it later. =]

Shantae said...

Love's a bitch.

It's funny how even when you experience the lowest of lows in love, no matter how much it hurt, you can always manage to go another round. Or at least I know I can. The ups AND downs of love are the best feeling a girl can ever feel. To be heartbroken is to have given your heart away and some people never even make it that far.

.rawkii said...

Haha. Exactly, I can't tell you how many times I've rode the rollercoaster. Still haven't gotten off... I guess its a combination of the hurt, the risk, and hopefully arriving to true love at the end...it keeps us coming back for more.

I never even stopped to think that there are people who haven't experienced it. I was talking to my roomie about this and she said she hasn't. I first was thinking, "Lucky!" But on the second-thought, I feel like she is missing out...

Jervis said...

sighs, AMEN

Tierra Chenae' said...

-woah, so correct and accurate in every way.