4.07.2009

Days.Like.This

Days Like This, I Wish...
...I had one of these. We totally had snow flurries today...in April! Then its suppose to be 70-something degrees tomorrow. Craziness. Anyway, The North Face has some of the comfiest jackets I've seen. Only problem is they are so gosh darn pricey! =\ One day, one day I tell you...I will enjoy the fleece pleasures of my very own jacket. So...If anyone knows where I can find them discounted, fill me in.  =]

Reunited...
and it feels sooo good. Haha. Yesterday, Mr. N and I got to spend some much needed Q.T. I hadn't seen him in so long...a week. Haha. I got accustomed to seeing him 2-3 a week, so yeah. I love how we are able to talk out our issues. This is a major aspect that lacked in most of my past relationships. It clears up misunderstandings and avoids problems further down the road. It feels good to get things off the chest. I didn't get any sleep until he left, which is the main reason I slept past my first class.

Speaking of Class...
My speech class nominated me to perform my speech in the university's speech contest. I. AM. NERVOUS. I mean, I don't know...most likely I am going to do it... Yeah, I am going to do it. I mean, there are cash prizes involved too. *sigh* Ahhh, I'm going to just pray for the best. 

2 comments:

Devon said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG MAMA=]

.rawkii said...

Thanks girlie! =]