2.17.2009

Monday.

Another Monday Has Come...
...It was pretty breezy. I had my first exam in my Intro to Mass Comm, today. I didn't start studying til like 2 in the morn. Yeah, not such a good idea. I think I did okay, especially since I don't have the book for the class. That jive is like $100, which I do not have. Luckily, the online site for the book had free access, so I got to take the practice tests for the chapters. Same questions popped up on the test. Her notes and study guide where quite thorough as well. Looks like I won't need the book anyway. Next time, I just need to study more and I should be good.
  
  I had work today. For some reason, those two hours would not just pass by. Luckily, I brought my handy-dandy new book. I love how it is written. I haven't read anything like it. I love finding a good book to sink into. Each time I raise my eyes from the pages of a book, the view of my life changes. Things have a dream like haze, but are clearer at the same time. I know it doesn't make sense, I can't explain it... Haha. It feels good though. 
    
Hm, now that Homecoming is over, test is taken, don't have anything really planned for the week. Eh...

Speaking of "Eh"...
I saw this today. Don't let the title fool you...

4 comments:

Rai said...

Why is college so damn expensive in the states?! =/

WTF @ that video. LMAO... looooord.
My poor little Chris Brown. =/

How can they say it's not a laughing matter?
And they made fun of the situation.. smh.

tianamonique--* said...

ooh that book looks good =] thinkin i might have to cop that

whoop whoop!

.rawkii said...

Rai: I don't. =[ Causes ppl distress.

My roommates and I can't get over that video. Haha.

I know right.

tianam0nique: Go get it. Its $2.99 at CitiTrends. Haha. Yeah, for the low-low.

Jervis said...

hilarious