2.18.2009

Frontin'.

I'm Trying Hard To "Pharrell" It ...
...to keep up the front, but my smile is betraying me. Usually, in this case, I will find a reason to runaway. Try to find the moment between "too soon" and "too late." There is no such thing though, is thereIf I make a move too soon, I could be missing out on something great. I could be running away from days of smiles and laughter. Away from the thing(s) I have been looking for, for so long. The clouds are hard to read and I don't know if I should stay around to see if the sun will continue to shine. I don't want to be caught in the rain. Cause if there are puddles, I'm sure to fallNo shelter, no umbrella, no one. It will be too late to run, to try to put on a disguise. There is no where to hide when the stormy weather is on the inside. Maybe I shouldn't worry so much about the sky. I guess I should just flow with the wind. Stop trying to pretend. *Sigh*
...where is the weatherman?

3 comments:

Rai said...

Ah I feel sad when I read that. =/
I'm sooo feeling the same way.

I wish I wouldn't worry and just let it flow.
....seems too hard to do that though.

.rawkii said...

It is hard to do...
Grr, I just don't want to run into disappointment again.

Matt said...

thanks for following my blog. much appreciated.