1.24.2009

Always.Be.My.Baby

You'll Always Be A Part Of Me...
...I'm A Part Of You Indefinitely.
  After reading India's blog entry the other day, I began to think a lot about my B.D. I can not even began to count the moments and tears I have spent wishing I didn't love him anymore. Now, going on two years, I still haven't fallen out of love with him. Over time, I realized that I really didn't want to. I bet if I even had the will, I would fail to ever stop loving him completely. We have such a strong connection. It's one of the realest things I have ever felt. I love him and always will. Doesn't mean I want/need to get back with him. We have a lot of things to work through before I would even contemplate the thought. It's just, I'm finally at a point where I can openly admit my feelings for him, without feeling guilty/stupid/angry/etc. 
  This was taken over the past summer. He caught me making faces at him.
I wish I had a better picture of us to post, but I don't from this computer. Eh.
  
   As part of our occasional check-in routine, I called him yesterday. Asked the usual: "How are you?" "What you been up to?". Then without a second thought I said, "You know I love you right." He replied, "Yeah, I love you too." Then he went on to say, "We may love each other too much." I couldn't agree more. Haha. Eh, thats my twisted love-life, but it's mine and I've grown to accept and love it. Now, I feel I can really move on...

5 comments:

Rai said...

Awww, that's so sweet.

LOL @ the picture.
I do that all the time.
Or as Martin would say... "You and those faces."

.rawkii said...

Haha. Yep, faces...it makes me happy.

Jervis said...

awwwww

.rawkii said...

hahaha.

AkidNamedLaVish said...

thats good to hear !!! ...ya keep it going