7.02.2009

Summer.Where.Art.Thou

Hello to all my followers, new and old. =]
Is it just me or does it seem like summer is speeding by? Only one month left...geez. I think its time to pull out the ol list:
Summer Goals:
1. Find an apartment for Fall semester. [Application filed, waiting for response.]
2. Find a (summer) job. [Fail.]
3. Get back to my comfortable weight. [Currently working out: 5 or 7 pounds to go]
4. Go to the beach and/or Pennsylvania. [There is still hope.]
5. Make a final school choice. [Done! I'm staying put.]

Hopefully, your list looks better than mine. =]

Anywho, I'm currently in Alabama with my older sister. I really love it. I needed a change of scenery from Atlanta, little cousins, etc. I'm kind of sad to be returning there tomorrow. I will be going home Monday, so that's something to look forward to. My Bestest-M will be coming soon from training in California. Also, B.D. will be returning from basic training. It would be nice to see him. Then there's H.S.S., I wanted to spend some time with him before he leaves to possibly play ball over seas. Seems like I have a lot of men in my life, huh?
Well, I tell you. Most of my ex's are the bestest of friends. When I need them, they are there for me and vice-versa. It's kind of refreshing to be able to talk to them because they already know my background story. You just got to make sure you don't cross the line, which is usually not a problem.
..

No comments: