8.13.2010

I Want to Thank...

As I sit down and think about the events of this week, I realize I have some thanks [flowers] to give:
  • Radio - For giving me great laughs when I needed it.
  • Co-workers - For listening.
  • My Bro [Sis's boyfriend] - We have a love/hate relationship, but when it counts, we drop that game and he did that. He looked out for me and in the midst of trouble in his close family [his mom being very ill] he took the time to make sure doing okay and looking for alternative apartments.
  • My Big Cuz, Sis, Aunt - You helped me understand the danger I was about to face and really bring things into sight.
  • My Uncs - For being the "father" I never had.
  • Roomie 1 - For truly being understand about how I felt and feel. You make me realize that I may have been sticking close to the wrong people and overlooking the good.
  • Roomie 2 - For teaching me the lesson to never get too comfortable and that you never really know some people. I'm sure you feel the same about me cause you think my actions were selfish. I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I'm not sorry for what I did.
  • Leo - For telling me to go with my gut and talking to me, being there when I needed it.
  • My Mom - You know how much you mean to me. You keep me solid. Sometimes with out you and of course, God, I feel like sand being swept away by gusts of wind, but you come in the nick of time like of flash of lightening and I become a solid and beautiful as crystal.

No comments: