1.07.2010

7.365

The only pic I took today was of myself. No biggie there. So today, I'm going to try to paint a picture in your mind.
Imagine that you are in a slight crowded area. You are minding your own business then someone catches your eye. You watch them long enough to see them go to the other side of the room. You notice they glance your way and you quickly look down. You look back up to see if they are still looking and to your pleasant surprise, they are. They smile and you smile back. However, you can't find the legs to walk or the words to talk to them. They stroll out of the door of opportunity. You blew it.


I'm a shy person, always have been. Once I warm up to a person, then things are cool. I just like to observe and feel people out until I'm comfortable, but what if I don't have the time. What if I only have a few minutes or second to make a move or lose the chance forever?
I always thought, if the person and I are meant to meet, well...it would happen. However, I'm starting to think, maybe I missed out on some great people, place, or things. I mean, sometimes God places things out for you and the only way to get it is if you go for it. I don't know how successful I will be at making a change to this, but I think soon I will be set in some tests.
I got to learn how to walk and talk again.

No comments: